Monday, November 10, 2008

Future

Today i have receive an invitation to a career talk in KBU international college.
teaching us how to write resume,what employer want those stuff
I wanted to go but then is on 19th of November.
Early this day i'll depart for my coming trip Ipoh+Taiping+Penang.
So i am gonna miss that talk.
After viewing the invitation,
some questions start come into my mind.
what i wanna do after graduate?one more sem to go nia..
as a chemist?no..no..i dont think i'm suitable since i hate to go lab a lot..
all my friends know that.
as a bagpacker like my brother?but just for a short time
sales and marketing?
or job i more interested but then will langsung not related to my course at all?
high pay or interest?
I think i'll choose interest ba..though people always say '兴趣不能当饭吃'
No matter what job i'll be doing in the future,
I hope i'll be a successful people..
Successful not in term of $$$
But in term of i can be a person who can live life to the fullest..
because
LIFE is a Gift..
I like this phrase
Do Whatever You Want To Do
Be Yourself
Good luck huay shee,
Hope you can get the job you like,
Live the way you like,
And always happy with what you are,
Appreciate things you have and people around you..
And for most importantly
Always BE HAPPY~

No comments: