Sunday, October 05, 2008

NS Gathering

Last Saturday i had my NS gathering at Times Square Neway.
Time really flies, we have known each other already 3 years 6 months.
But the memories we have is still very fresh in my mind.
Those memories are sweet and precious.
I still remember the 1st day i reached there,
many people were looking at my luggage saw i bring a lot of food.
the commander asked me whether i want to come and open a market..hahaha...

Since then ,some of my friend called me as 'Maggi Girl'..
Can you imagine a luggage with 24 instant cup noodles,1 pack of Milo,1 pack of Nescaffe,2 tin of biscuit???
Not only that,i brought 2 pails(big one) ,34 hangers
I brought many cloths as well(but all lebih d.haha)
I brought my full set of blanket,pillow cover,bedsheet,and my pillow as well..
Walau..now i also cant understand how i,a girl can i carry so much thing..
What a funny memories..

And i'll never forget the time we marched together,ate together,slept together,get scolded together,ran together because of late,get punished together,fell asleep during boring talk at night together..some of us even bath together..
And how a kindergarden formed with Lee Ying as the headmaster,Yan Lee as the 'xiao peng you', Sin Yee as teacher,and Evon as the parent.And we are the kindergarden students.Before going back, headmaster somemmore gave us the certificate as the symbol of graduation.

PKN 05 Peladang Setiu Agro Resort 2nd Batch,i really miss you..
My friends, i miss the time we laughed and cried together..
Thanks NS, bacause of NS, i get to know you all...my friends.

No comments: